W. R. Meadows Pointing Mastic per Gallon in 5 Gallon Pail
Mfr. Part #: 5130005
Roll Over To Zoom
W. R. Meadows Pointing Mastic is a pre-mixed, cold-applied, polymeric, single-component sealing compound. Pointing Mastic was specifically designed to seal all exterior, vertical, and horizontal terminations of Mel-Rol, Precon, Mel-Dek, Air-Shield, Perminator, and Premoulded...View More Details
About This Product
W. R. Meadows Pointing Mastic is a pre-mixed, cold-applied, polymeric, single-component sealing compound. Pointing Mastic was specifically designed to seal all exterior, vertical, and horizontal terminations of Mel-Rol, Precon, Mel-Dek, Air-Shield, Perminator, and Premoulded Membrane Vapor Seal with Plasmatic Core from W. R. MEADOWS. It is also used for adhesive bonding of PROTECTION COURSE and Mel-Drain. Pointing Mastic can be used on all patches and overlaps in detail areas. It offers excellent cohesive and adhesive qualities when applied to structural concrete, masonry, and/or wood. Once applied, it provides excellent adhesive and bonding strengths. Pointing Mastic cures to form a tough, flexible membrane.
- Premixed and easy to apply with caulking gun or trowel.
- Excellent cohesive and adhesive strengths.
- Will not lose bond once applied.
- Specifically developed for use with detail strips, vaporproofing and waterproofing membranes, protection course boards, and rolled matrix drainage systems.
- Pointing Mastic is designed to meet a variety of building/construction product applications. These terminations uses include sealing for vertical or horizontal vaporproofing or waterproofing membranes, deck waterproofing systems, air barriers, and flashing membranes.
- Used for adhesive bonding of protection course boards and rolled matrix draining systems. Pointing Mastic is also applied between membrane and clamping rings at all terminations, drains, and protrusions. In addition, Pointing Mastic is ideal for sealing joints and concrete curbs and gutters. The product can also be used with sewer joints.
- Pointing Mastic can be applied to seal top edge horizontal terminations as well as the inside and outside corners of overlapping detail strips.
- Complies with U.S. EPA, LADCO, OTC, and SCAQMD maximum allowable VOC requirements.
- 29 Oz. (857.65 mL) Cartridges
- 5 Gallon (18.93 Liter) Pails
- Approx. 200 lineal ft. (61 m) per gallon (3.79 L), when used as directed.