W. R. Meadows Perminator 10 mil Underslab Vapor Barrier 15' x 200' Roll
Mfr. Part #: 5242150
Roll Over To Zoom
W. R. Meadows Perminator 10 mil Underslab Vapor Barrier is a new generation of polyolefin-based resin/chemical technology. Perminator provides the vapor barrier industry with a highly effective, economical choice for helping to reduce the penetration of moisture and water va...View More Details
About This Product
W. R. Meadows Perminator 10 mil Underslab Vapor Barrier is a new generation of polyolefin-based resin/chemical technology. Perminator provides the vapor barrier industry with a highly effective, economical choice for helping to reduce the penetration of moisture and water vapor through the slab into the structure, thereby helping to reduce fungus, mildew, and mold growth. Perminator also helps reduce radon gas from entering the structure.
New resin technology allows dramatically greater puncture resistance while maintaining one of the lowest perm ratings in the market.
- Available in 10 mil and 15 mil thicknesses, in 200’ (61 m) long rolls.
- Helps reduce the penetration of moisture and water vapor through the slab into the structure.
- Helps reduce fungus, mildew, and mold.
- Helps reduce radon gas from entering a structure.
- Resistant to methane gas.
- Tough enough to withstand normal construction jobsite conditions and traffic - will not crack, puncture, snag, split, or tear easily.
- Installs quickly and easily over tamped grade - no gravel, fill, or sand needed.
- 12’ (15 mil) and 15’ (10 mil) wide rolls require fewer seams in application.
- Perminatior prevents uncontrolled moisture from entering the slab allowing the slab to maintain the maximum slab moisture emission rate and relative humidity level as allowed by flooring manufacturer’s specifications.
- 10 or 15 mil thickness clearly marked on membrane for easy visual identification on jobsite.
- VOC content is 0 g/L.
- Made in America.
- Perminator underslab vapor barrier is primarily designed for underslab construction, where the soil has been tamped and leveled or compacted fill has been applied. The 200’ (61 m) long sheets are unrolled as is or cut to size and installed using the overlapping method. Overlaps are 6” (152.4 mm) wide and these seams are sealed using 4” (101.6 mm) wide Perminator Tape.
- Perminator can also be used as a protection course for waterproofing membranes. The desired sheet lengths are cut to size and retained at the top of the waterproofing membranes by Perminator Tape or Termination Bar from W R. MEADOWS.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASTM E1745 Class A, B & C.
- ACI 302.2R: Guide for Concrete Slabs that Receive Moisture Sensitive Flooring Materials makes a suggestion to use materials having 0.01 perms when flooring materials require protection lower than that determined by ASTM E 1745. Perminator15 mil meets this requirement.
- 10 mil: 15′ wide (4.57 m), 200′ long (60.96 m)
- 15 mil: 12′ wide (3.66 m), 200′ long (60.96 m)
Shipping & Returns
Sunshine Supply prides itself on providing only the best waterproofing products to the construction industry. Unfortunately, products we offer may not always meet our customers expectations. If this is the case, we are happy to accept your return and help you find a product that better fits your needs. (see return policy below)
If the reason for your return is a result of a mistake made by Sunshine Supply, we will provide a full product refund along with all tax, shipping, and handling fees applicable to your sale. Return shipping, if necessary, will be processed and scheduled by Sunshine Supply. Please, do not send back your products without consulting a customer service representative first to ensure a quick and easy refund.
Please inform Sunshine Supply immediately if any of your items are missing or damaged upon arrival. Make sure to notate all damages on the shipping receiver from our carriers or Sunshine Supply’s packing slip.
In the event we are unable to accept return of a product due to damage or leaking material. Sunshine Supply will provide a full refund, assuming it meets eligibility of our return policy, but expect the customer to dispose of the materials following all Southern California disposal guidelines.
Returns are fast and easy, but we do have a couple exceptions for products to be eligible for return. The exceptions are as follows:
- The original purchase date must be 30 days or less. Returns may be subject, but not limited to, a 20% restock fee if the return is made after 30 days. Returns older than 60 days will not be accepted.
- The product is in original, unopened manufactures packaging.
- The product is not expired or close to its expiration date.
- If applicable, product lot/batch number is clearly visible and matching the original sale lot/batch number.
- Not all returns are the same and it is difficult to outline every instance that meets return eligibility. If your return does not meet the requirements above please give us a call and we will attempt to remedy the situation in some other way. The satisfaction of our customers is Sunshine Supply’s top concern.
Here is some legal jargon from our Terms and Conditions:
RETURN OF PRODUCTS
Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. is under no obligation to accept return of products purchased by customer whether or not they are special order. Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. may, in its sole discretion, accept a return of products and provide a credit to the customer’s account if (I) the products were purchased from Sunshine Supply Co., Inc., (II) the product is not visibly defective or impaired or have expired expiration dates, (III) the product is returned within thirty (30) days of the date of sale, and (IV) the product is in the original manufacturer’s packaging with Lot/Batch number clearly legible and matching the original sale. If Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. accepts the return of product, a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price shall be deducted from all credited amounts from all stock, non-stock, or special order product. Additional limitations or costs may be imposed upon their return including those required by the manufacturer of the product.