Kingfield Hydrogel Polymer Rubber Gel 44LB
Mfr. Part #: -
Roll Over To Zoom
Kingfield Hydrogel Polymer Rubber Gel 44LB Box Polymer Rubber Gel Monolithic Membrane. Hydrogel is a horizontal and vertically applied single component, 99% solids, highly elastomeric, hot spray applied* polymer rubber gel with exceptional adhesive properties. Hydrogel is a ...View More Details
About This Product
Kingfield Hydrogel Polymer Rubber Gel 44LB Box
Polymer Rubber Gel Monolithic Membrane.
Hydrogel is a horizontal and vertically applied single component, 99% solids, highly elastomeric, hot spray applied* polymer rubber gel with exceptional adhesive properties. Hydrogel is a component of the composite GEL-FLEX SYSTEM for both pre- and post-applied waterproofing systems for above and below-grade construction. Its superior flexibility, adhesiveness and self-healing characteristics make Hydrogel the ideal choice for effective, permanent waterproofing. Hydrogel can be applied to green concrete, reducing overall project time and costs.
GEL-FLEX SYSTEMS: combines a spray applied polymer rubber gel membrane with durable HDPE protection sheet. This system protects the polymer rubber gel and provides an immediately trafficable surface for follow-on trades.
The protection sheets range from fleece-backed and non-fleece HDPE sheets (GFG Series: 16, 21, 28, 31 mil & 16 mil fleece-backed), K-Drain drainage composites, bentonite carpets, water-soluble films (vertical application only), and protection boards. The flexibility of the polymer rubber gel combined with the durability of the various protection sheets create a high performance, substrate responsive waterproofing system. The flexible polymer rubber gel component to the GEL-FLEX SYSTEM makes it ideal for construction where seismic events, foundation settlement, structural vibration/movement, and thermal cycling conditions are a concern.
Hydrogel Polymer Rubber Gel Advantages
- 99% solids content, Spray applied single component material: No material loss in heating, no VOC’s, no mixing components.
- Green Concrete Application with no surface primer required: Fast, productive application ensures timely project completion with minimal substrate preparation.
- Spray applied application, fully adhered, with an immediate cure time:Quick and efficient pressurized spray application with instantaneous adhesion eliminates lateral water migration.
- Remains flexible and durable:Dynamically responds to substrate movement. Excellent crack bridging capability.
- Double protection of HDPE sheet and monolithic polymer rubber gel membrane:Impact resistance with HDPE sheet membrane mechanically adhered to a self-healing, seal-sealing monolithic gel membrane.
- Resistant to chemical attack & hydrocarbons:Environmentally durable to soil contaminates & adverse conditions.