Epro E.BASE 316 (EcoShield-H16) Per Roll
Epro E.BASE 316 (EcoShield-H16)
Basic Use: e.base 316 is a superior base course option for E.Series. Pre-applied underslab and pre-applied shoring assemblies for buildings that require the highest level of protection. Using EPRO’s redundant field installed composite design concept, e.base 316 augments E.Series system assemblies by adding a thermoplastic membrane with heat welded seams to increase chemical resistance, waterproofing capabilities, and overall system robustness. Used as a key component in E.Protect+ assemblies, e.base 316 is also used as a redundant layer in horizontal podium deck applications.
Composition: e.base 316 is a 16 mil geomembrane comprised of high density polyethylene (HDPE). While e.base 316 is always installed as a component of EPRO’s E.Series assemblies, it alone exceeds all Class A, B, and C vapor barrier requirements.
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Large roll size drastically minimizes seams
- High puncture resistance protects waterproofing from a wide variety of substrates
- Impermeable to water when installed as part of the composite system
- Should not be used as the sole means of building protection
- Additional weight should be used during application in windy conditions
- Excessive moisture must be removed prior to welding seams