Epro Ecoline R Membrane per Gallon in 5 Gallon Unit
e.roll is a key component to EPRO’s redundant field installed composite design concept and is a roller applied version of e.spray. It is designed to be used for system detailing, repairs, and in areas where the required clearance for e.spray cannot be achieved. e.roll is most commonly used in conjunction with e.poly to reinforce system penetrations, terminations, seams, cracks, and membrane transitions. e.roll is used on decks, over excavated walls, blindside vertical walls, and under slab E.Series assemblies. e.roll can be applied to a wide range of materials/ substrates, high density polyethylene (HDPE), polyolefin sheets, geotextile fabric, wood, metal, foam insulation, and concrete based surfaces (green concrete, shotcrete and concrete masonry units (CMU)).
e-roll is a medium viscosity water-based, polymermodified anionic asphalt emulsion, which exhibits exceptional bonding, elongation and waterproofing characteristics.
- e.roll is a single component material, no additional blending is required
- Provides the ability to easily detail and repair assemblies without the use of a spray pump
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable, and VOC free
- Forms both a mechanical and ionic bond directly to concrete
- Application to damp substrates is acceptable
- Surfaces shall be free of dirt and debris
- Material should be stored above 40°F and not allowed to freeze