SBR LATEX is a carboxylated styrene butadiene copolymer latex admixture that is designed as an integral adhesive for cement bond coats, mortars and concrete to improve bond strength and chemical resistance.
Features & Benefits
- Reduces cracking through increased mortar flexural strength
- Increases wear resistance under rubber wheeled traffic
- Improves bond strengths to hardened concrete
- Increases durability during freeze/ thaw cycles
- Increases mortar tensile strength
- Low permeability helps protect rebar from corrosion
- High bond strength provides excellent adhesion
- Toppings, repairs and leveling concrete surfaces
- Thin sets, terrazzo, stucco and bonding coats
- General reconstruction work/latex modified overlays
- Bridge decks, highways and parking decks
- Euclid SBR Latex 1 Gallon Unit (this item)
- Complies with ASTM C1059, Type II
- Canadian MTQ
- Do not use material at temperatures below 45 °F (7 °C). Protect from freezing.
- No heavy traffic until the product has cured.
- Not designed for use on its own as a bonding agent. SBR LATEX must be used in a slurry with portland cement.
- Use of this product in conjunction with air entrained cement/concrete or with other admixtures may significantly increase total entrained air content. Testing is strongly advised.
- Do not use a solvent based curing compound on latex modified mortars.
- In all cases, consult the Safety Data Sheet before use.