EUCO QWIKJOINT 200 is a fast setting, semi-rigid polyurea used for filling control and construction joints in industrial concrete floors. EUCO QWIKJOINT 200 represents a new generation of polyurea technology with features and benefits unlike any other polyurea joint filler on the market. Among these benefits are a super fast set time and an extended shave time. EUCO QWIKJOINT 200 can be trimmed flush with the floor immediately after placement or up to 24 hours later. EUCO QWIKJOINT 200 supports and protects joint edges from heavy loads and wheel traffic, reducing spalling of the joint edges.
Features & Benefits
- Fast setting formula reduces downtime
- Large shave time window allows for greater flexibility in scheduling joint filling operations
- No bubbles - no foaming when used in damp joints
- Tough performance reduces floor joint repairs and maintenance
- Suitable for filling cracks in older floors to reduce the rate of joint deterioration
- Will cure in temperatures as low as -20° F (-29°C)
- Less moisture-sensitive than standard polyureas
- Concrete construction and control joints
- Crack repair for old floors
- Industrial and commercial floors
- Freezer floors
- Euclid QWIKjoint 200 10 Gallon Unit (this item)
- EUCO QWIKJOINT 200 complies with ACI 302 performance recommendations regarding control and construction joint fillers.
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Based on ACI 302 recommendations, joint fillers should be applied as late as possible after construction to allow for minimal additional slab shrinkage. Consult ACI 302 comments regarding concrete shrinkage, joint filling and user expectations.
- EUCO QWIKjoint 200 material and all application equipment should be kept at ambient temperatures of 50 °F (10 °C) or above.
- Surface and ambient temperature during applications should be between -20 °F and 90 °F (-29 °C and 32 °C)
- For filling joints greater than 1/2 inch (1.3 cm) in width, the use of EUCO QWIKJOINT UVR is strongly recommended.
- Do not use EUCO QWIKjoint 200 as an expansion joint sealant.
- Contact surfaces must be clean and dry for best adhesion.
- Joint edges must be thoroughly cleaned prior to filling, particularly if a floor sealer or densifier has been applied.
- Coatings may not adhere to Euco QWIKjoint 200. If the floor is intended to receive a seamless epoxy or urethane coating, refer to our “Epoxy & Urethane Coatings Application Guide”.
- Product may discolor in direct sunlight or artificial light.
- In all cases, consult the Safety Data Sheet before use.