EUCO 700 is a two-component, 100% solids semi-rigid epoxy for filling control and construction joints in industrial concrete floors. This product supports the joint edges and reduces spalling of the edges caused by wheel traffic. EUCO 700 has been designed for use in compliance with ACI 302 recommendations for epoxy joint fillers used in control and construction joints.
Features & Benefits
- Semi-rigid formula that allows for limited temperature and humidity movement of concrete
- Tough performance reduces floor joint repairs and maintenance
- Suitable for filling cracks in older floors to reduce the rate of deterioration
- Available in selected color formulations for use with colored dry shake floor hardeners
- Concrete construction & control joints
- Crack filling in concrete floors
- Industrial and commercial floors
- Interior applications
EUCO 700 is available in 33 colors using color packs.
- Light Reflective
- Banner Red
- Erie Gray
- Tile Red
- Light Gray
- Shadow Gray
- Light Castle Gray
- Terra Cotta
- Standard Gray
- Pebble Beach
- Old Brick
- Mocha Brown
- Gravity Brown
- French Gray
- Diamond Green
- Bomber Jacket
- Battleship Gray
- Olive Branch
- Complies with ACI 302 performance recommendations regarding control and construction joint fillers.
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency Compliant
- Based on ACI 302 recommendations, joint fillers should be installed as late as possible after construction to allow for minimal additional slab shrinkage. Consult ACI 302 regarding concrete shrinkage, joint filling and user expectations.
- 1 EUCLID UNIVERSAL COLOR PACK (EUCO Pack) per 2 gal (7.6 L) unit and 2 EUCLID UNIVERSAL COLOR PACKS (EUCO Pack) per 10 gal (37.85 L) unit. EUCO 700 is not UV stable. If aesthetics are a major issue, consider using EUCO QWIKJOINT UVR polyurea joint filler.
- Do not use EUCO 700 as an expansion joint sealant.
- Use only at temperatures above 40 °F (4 °C).
- Contact surfaces must be clean and dry.
- To ensure proper adhesion, joint edges must be thoroughly cleaned prior to filling, particularly if a floor sealer or liquid densifier has been applied.
- Product may discolor in direct or strong UV indoor or outdoor light.
- In all cases, consult the Safety Data Sheet before use.