e.shield 110 is a red 10 mil geomembrane made from a custom blend of polyolefin copolymers. e.shield 110 is specifically designed to provide a protection course for E.Series waterproofing systems being applied to below grade over excavated walls and plaza decks. Within the redundant field installed composite design philosophy, e.shield 110 adds another layer of waterproofing protection, serves as a protection course to the previously installed e.spray layer, and acts as a slip-sheet between the e.drain drainage composite.
Features & Benefits
- High puncture resistance and durability enhance system performance and redundancy
- Provides a cost effective option for budget minded projects
- Rolls should be inspected for cosmetic damage prior to application. General guidelines include 6” seam overlaps with a 30 mil application of e.spray in the seam overlap.
- 12’ x 150’ folded roll, 99 lbs. (this item)
- Exceeds ASTM E 1745 class A, B, and C requirements
- Should not be used in below grade hydrostatic conditions
- Should not be used in lieu of high flow drainage mat