Arizona Polymer Epoxy 900 Pigmented 1.5 Gallon Unit
Mfr. Part #: 01-E900___-1.5K
Roll Over To Zoom
APF EPOXY NOVOLAC 900 is a 100% solids, a multi-functional epoxy system designed to give highly cross-linked coatings with resistance to a broad range of chemicals including 98% sulfuric acid, and most solvents. APF EPOXY NOVOLAC 900 offers a workable pot life, blush-free cu...View More Details
About This Product
APF EPOXY NOVOLAC 900 is a 100% solids, a multi-functional epoxy system designed to give highly cross-linked coatings with resistance to a broad range of chemicals including 98% sulfuric acid, and most solvents. APF EPOXY NOVOLAC 900 offers a workable pot life, blush-free cure and positive curing down to 40ºF. The material is available with a non-sag thickener for vertical application.
Designed high performance and ease of applications, APF EPOXY NOVOLAC 900 is ideal for a variety of chemical-resistant applications. It is especially suitable in areas subject to high concentrations of acids such as metal plating, circuit board manufacturing, chemical processing, storage areas, and waste treatment plants.
APF EPOXY NOVOLAC 900 should be applied only as an aggregate filled system where heavy impact or mechanical abuse is expected.
- Excellent resistance to inorganic acids, 98% sulfuric acid
- Excellent resistance to elevated temperatures
- Will cure down to 40ºF (4.5ºC)
- Battery Charging Areas
- Waste Treatment
- Chemical Storage
- Thatch Brown
- Red Brick
- Seattle Red
- Concrete Grey
- Delta Fog
- Safety Yellow
- Safety Blue
- Safety Red
- Supplied in complete A+B 1.5 gallon (5.7 L), 15 gallon (56.8 L). Mix ratio 2A : 1B
- Not suitable for constant temperature exposure over 175ºF (80ºC)
- Prior to application, measure and confirm that ambient temperature and humidity conditions are at least 5ºF over dew point.
- Not recommended as a clear topcoat for aesthetic applications.