Mfr: Master Builders Solutions
MasterFlow 928 55 Pound Bag
Mfr. Part #: 51681772
Roll Over To Zoom
MasterFlow 928 grout is a hydraulic cement-based mineral aggregate non-shrink grout with extended working time. It is ideally suited for grouting machines or plates requiring precision load-bearing support. It can be placed from fluid to damp pack over a temperature range of...View More Details
About This Product
MasterFlow 928 grout is a hydraulic cement-based mineral aggregate non-shrink grout with extended working time. It is ideally suited for grouting machines or plates requiring precision load-bearing support. It can be placed from fluid to damp pack over a temperature range of 45 to 90° F (7 to 32° C).
- Extended working time
- Freeze/thaw resistant making it suitable for exterior applications
- Hardens free of bleeding, segregation, or settlement shrinkage to provide maximum effective bearing area for optimum load transfer
- Contains high-quality, well-graded quartz aggregate for optimum strength and workability
- Meets the requirements of ASTM C1107 and US Army Corps of Engineers CRD C621 (Grades B and C), at a fluid consistency over a 30-minute working time
- ANSI/NSF 61 certified for use with potable water
- Can be mixed at a wide range of consistencies
- Sulfate-resistant for marine, wastewater and other sulfate-containing environments
- Grouting of equipment, such as compressors and generators, pump bases and drive motors, tank bases, conveyors, etc.
- Grouting anchor bolts, rebar and dowel rods
- Grouting of precast wall panels, beams, columns, curtain walls, concrete systems and other structural and non-structural building components
- Repairing concrete, including grouting voids and rock pockets
- One 55 lb (25 kg) bag of MasterFlow 928 grout mixed with 10.5 lbs (4.8 kg) or 1.26 gallons (4.8 L) of water (fluid consistency) provides approximately 0.50 ft3 (0.014 m3) of grout
- 55 lb (25 kg) polyethylene-lined bags
Shipping & Returns
Sunshine Supply prides itself on providing only the best waterproofing products to the construction industry. Unfortunately, products we offer may not always meet our customers expectations. If this is the case, we are happy to accept your return and help you find a product that better fits your needs. (see return policy below)
If the reason for your return is a result of a mistake made by Sunshine Supply, we will provide a full product refund along with all tax, shipping, and handling fees applicable to your sale. Return shipping, if necessary, will be processed and scheduled by Sunshine Supply. Please, do not send back your products without consulting a customer service representative first to ensure a quick and easy refund.
Please inform Sunshine Supply immediately if any of your items are missing or damaged upon arrival. Make sure to notate all damages on the shipping receiver from our carriers or Sunshine Supply’s packing slip.
In the event we are unable to accept return of a product due to damage or leaking material. Sunshine Supply will provide a full refund, assuming it meets eligibility of our return policy, but expect the customer to dispose of the materials following all Southern California disposal guidelines.
Returns are fast and easy, but we do have a couple exceptions for products to be eligible for return. The exceptions are as follows:
- The original purchase date must be 30 days or less. Returns may be subject, but not limited to, a 20% restock fee if the return is made after 30 days. Returns older than 60 days will not be accepted.
- The product is in original, unopened manufactures packaging.
- The product is not expired or close to its expiration date.
- If applicable, product lot/batch number is clearly visible and matching the original sale lot/batch number.
- Not all returns are the same and it is difficult to outline every instance that meets return eligibility. If your return does not meet the requirements above please give us a call and we will attempt to remedy the situation in some other way. The satisfaction of our customers is Sunshine Supply’s top concern.
Here is some legal jargon from our Terms and Conditions:
RETURN OF PRODUCTS
Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. is under no obligation to accept return of products purchased by customer whether or not they are special order. Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. may, in its sole discretion, accept a return of products and provide a credit to the customer’s account if (I) the products were purchased from Sunshine Supply Co., Inc., (II) the product is not visibly defective or impaired or have expired expiration dates, (III) the product is returned within thirty (30) days of the date of sale, and (IV) the product is in the original manufacturer’s packaging with Lot/Batch number clearly legible and matching the original sale. If Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. accepts the return of product, a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price shall be deducted from all credited amounts from all stock, non-stock, or special order product. Additional limitations or costs may be imposed upon their return including those required by the manufacturer of the product.
For more information go to