3M Red Buffer Pad 5100 - 18" per Box of 5
Mfr. Part #: 7000000681
Roll Over To Zoom
3M Red Buffer Pad 5100 is a floor maintenance, cleaning and buffing pad made of polyester fiber in an open textured, nonwoven construction. Cleaning and polishing abrasive particles are dispersed throughout and bonded to the non-woven construction with a durable resin system...View More Details
About This Product
3M Red Buffer Pad 5100 is a floor maintenance, cleaning and buffing pad made of polyester fiber in an open textured, nonwoven construction. Cleaning and polishing abrasive particles are dispersed throughout and bonded to the non-woven construction with a durable resin system that permeates the entire pad. Unique design and durable construction make these pads the industry standard for consistent performance and long life.
- Use to light scrub without dulling the finish
- Removes soil, scratches, scuff marks, and black heel marks to enhance appearance
- Open web construction resists loading and clogging
- Uniform resin coating throughout the web delivers high performance over the life of the pad
- Use on rotary or automatic floor machines
- *Certified by Green Seal for Environmental Innovation based on a design for significantly improved initial and mid-life performance compared to competitive products, extending the useful life of the floor pad and reducing solid waste generation
Uniform coating throughout every 3M floor pad reduces the number of knots and clumps, which eliminates scratching of floors while providing greater consistency and extended pad life. Pads are reversible and will not be significantly affected by water, detergents, or cleaners normally used for floor maintenance
Exacting standards for quality mean thickness uniformity from edge to edge and pad to pad are exceptional, resulting in consistent performance without pad wobble or machine vibration. The precise center-hole placement and roundness of the pads also contributes to the smooth operation which extends pad life and may help reduce operator fatigue.
- Designed to be used for auto-scrubbing, spray cleaning or dry buffing of hard surface floors
- For use on standard, low speed automatic scrubbers and rotary floor machines (175-600 rpm)
This product is used for spray cleaning or dry buffing under a rotary floor machine. It is also used for light scrubbing using water or detergent solution under standard, low speed automatic scrubbers. For use on finish-coated flooring such as sheet vinyl, vinyl tile, marble, terrazzo or concrete.