3M Red Buffer Pad 5100 - 18" per Box of 5
Mfr. Part #: 7000000681
Roll Over To Zoom
3M Red Buffer Pad 5100 is a floor maintenance, cleaning and buffing pad made of polyester fiber in an open textured, nonwoven construction. Cleaning and polishing abrasive particles are dispersed throughout and bonded to the non-woven construction with a durable resin system...View More Details
About This Product
3M Red Buffer Pad 5100 is a floor maintenance, cleaning and buffing pad made of polyester fiber in an open textured, nonwoven construction. Cleaning and polishing abrasive particles are dispersed throughout and bonded to the non-woven construction with a durable resin system that permeates the entire pad. Unique design and durable construction make these pads the industry standard for consistent performance and long life.
- Use to light scrub without dulling the finish
- Removes soil, scratches, scuff marks, and black heel marks to enhance appearance
- Open web construction resists loading and clogging
- Uniform resin coating throughout the web delivers high performance over the life of the pad
- Use on rotary or automatic floor machines
- *Certified by Green Seal for Environmental Innovation based on a design for significantly improved initial and mid-life performance compared to competitive products, extending the useful life of the floor pad and reducing solid waste generation
Uniform coating throughout every 3M floor pad reduces the number of knots and clumps, which eliminates scratching of floors while providing greater consistency and extended pad life. Pads are reversible and will not be significantly affected by water, detergents, or cleaners normally used for floor maintenance
Exacting standards for quality mean thickness uniformity from edge to edge and pad to pad are exceptional, resulting in consistent performance without pad wobble or machine vibration. The precise center-hole placement and roundness of the pads also contributes to the smooth operation which extends pad life and may help reduce operator fatigue.
- Designed to be used for auto-scrubbing, spray cleaning or dry buffing of hard surface floors
- For use on standard, low speed automatic scrubbers and rotary floor machines (175-600 rpm)
This product is used for spray cleaning or dry buffing under a rotary floor machine. It is also used for light scrubbing using water or detergent solution under standard, low speed automatic scrubbers. For use on finish-coated flooring such as sheet vinyl, vinyl tile, marble, terrazzo or concrete.
Shipping & Returns
Sunshine Supply prides itself on providing only the best waterproofing products to the construction industry. Unfortunately, products we offer may not always meet our customers expectations. If this is the case, we are happy to accept your return and help you find a product that better fits your needs. (see return policy below)
If the reason for your return is a result of a mistake made by Sunshine Supply, we will provide a full product refund along with all tax, shipping, and handling fees applicable to your sale. Return shipping, if necessary, will be processed and scheduled by Sunshine Supply. Please, do not send back your products without consulting a customer service representative first to ensure a quick and easy refund.
Please inform Sunshine Supply immediately if any of your items are missing or damaged upon arrival. Make sure to notate all damages on the shipping receiver from our carriers or Sunshine Supply’s packing slip.
In the event we are unable to accept return of a product due to damage or leaking material. Sunshine Supply will provide a full refund, assuming it meets eligibility of our return policy, but expect the customer to dispose of the materials following all Southern California disposal guidelines.
Returns are fast and easy, but we do have a couple exceptions for products to be eligible for return. The exceptions are as follows:
- The original purchase date must be 30 days or less. Returns may be subject, but not limited to, a 20% restock fee if the return is made after 30 days. Returns older than 60 days will not be accepted.
- The product is in original, unopened manufactures packaging.
- The product is not expired or close to its expiration date.
- If applicable, product lot/batch number is clearly visible and matching the original sale lot/batch number.
- Not all returns are the same and it is difficult to outline every instance that meets return eligibility. If your return does not meet the requirements above please give us a call and we will attempt to remedy the situation in some other way. The satisfaction of our customers is Sunshine Supply’s top concern.
Here is some legal jargon from our Terms and Conditions:
RETURN OF PRODUCTS
Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. is under no obligation to accept return of products purchased by customer whether or not they are special order. Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. may, in its sole discretion, accept a return of products and provide a credit to the customer’s account if (I) the products were purchased from Sunshine Supply Co., Inc., (II) the product is not visibly defective or impaired or have expired expiration dates, (III) the product is returned within thirty (30) days of the date of sale, and (IV) the product is in the original manufacturer’s packaging with Lot/Batch number clearly legible and matching the original sale. If Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. accepts the return of product, a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price shall be deducted from all credited amounts from all stock, non-stock, or special order product. Additional limitations or costs may be imposed upon their return including those required by the manufacturer of the product.