GE Elemax 5000 Liquid Flashing per 20 Oz Saus Pk - Black
GE Elemax 5000 Liquid Flashing
Elemax 5000 liquid flashing is used to seal critical junctures such as joints, gaps, seams, fasteners, rough openings, and transitions.
Elemax 5000 liquid flashing works as a part of a complete silicone system to resist degradation. It forms a durable barrier to prevent air and water leaks, even after decades of exposure to the elements.
Elemax 5000 liquid flashing securely bonds to virtually all substrates and all Elemax companion products.
Elemax 5000 liquid flashing is backed by world-class technical support and extended warranties of up to 20 years as part of the Elemax system.
- Primerless adhesion: Can be trowel-applied, even over cut drywall, to-flash windows and other rough openings, seams, gaps and transitions.
- Seamless and monolithic air barrier: Liquid flashing allows for a seamless, monolithic air barrier when used as part of the Elemax silicone AWB system.
- Simple installation: Elemax 5000 Liquid Flashing provides easy application and compatibility with adjacent building components.
- Fastener Sealability
- Acceptable Through Wall Flashing
- Adhesive Attachment of Polyiso
- NFPA 285 Compliant Wall Assemblies
- Water Vapor Transmission Analysis-Input Form
- Material Compatibility Chart
- LEED Green Building Rating System
- ESR-3983 Evaluation Report
- Job-Site Adhesion Testing
- Elemax 2600 Warranty Information
- AWB VOC+ Product Certification
- AWB Whitepaper: Water-Resistive Barrier Membranes in North American Wall Assemblies