3M White Super Polish Pad 4100 - 18" per Box of 5
Mfr. Part #: 7000042732
Roll Over To Zoom
3M White Super Polish Pad 4100 is a floor maintenance buffing pad made of polyester fiber in an open textured, non-woven construction. Polishing particles are dispersed throughout and bonded to the non-woven construction with a durable resin system that permeates the entire ...View More Details
About This Product
3M White Super Polish Pad 4100 is a floor maintenance buffing pad made of polyester fiber in an open textured, non-woven construction. Polishing particles are dispersed throughout and bonded to the non-woven construction with a durable resin system that permeates the entire pad. Unique design and durable construction make these pads the industry standard for consistent performance and long life.
- Used for light cleaning to help remove soil and scuff marks with minimal dulling of finish
- Can be used to polish wood floors, spray cleaning or dry buffing soft finishes (using a rotary machine)
- Made of polyester fibers in an open textured non-woven construction
- The polishing pad is washable and reusable
- For use with low-speed floor machines on many types of floors including wood
- Reduces the number of stripping and recoating events
For buffing very soft finishes or for polishing soft waxes on wood floors. Removes scuffs and black heel marks and enhances floor appearance.
Uniform coating throughout every 3M floor pad reduces the number of knots and clumps, which eliminates scratching of floors while providing greater consistency and extended pad life. Pads are reversible and will not be significantly affected by water, detergents, or cleaners normally used for floor maintenance
Exacting standards for quality mean thickness uniformity from edge to edge and pad to pad are exceptional, resulting in consistent performance without pad wobble or machine vibration. The precise center-hole placement and roundness of the pads also contributes to the smooth operation which extends pad life and may help reduce operator fatigue.
- Designed to be used for spray cleaning or dry buffing of hard surface floors
- For use on standard, low speed automatic scrubbers and rotary floor machines (175-600 rpm)
This product is used for spray cleaning or dry buffing under a rotary floor machine. It is also used for light scrubbing using water or detergent solution under standard, low speed automatic scrubbers. For use on finish-coated flooring such as sheet vinyl, vinyl tile, marble, terrazzo or concrete.