3M Scotch Weld HoldFast 70 Adhesive per 28 lb. Cylinder
Mfr. Part #: 7100138479
Roll Over To Zoom
3M HoldFast 70 Cylinder Spray Adhesive is an extremely versatile, fast-tacking industrial grade spray adhesive with a unique wide-web spray pattern well suited for bonding a variety of construction materials. It requires a short dry time yet provides long open time to perfec...View More Details
About This Product
3M HoldFast 70 Cylinder Spray Adhesive is an extremely versatile, fast-tacking industrial grade spray adhesive with a unique wide-web spray pattern well suited for bonding a variety of construction materials. It requires a short dry time yet provides long open time to perfectly position your materials. It is an effective adhesive for waterproofing and protecting from moisture.
- Versatile adhesive ideal for construction sites
- Creates quick bonds for temporary and permanent needs
- Very fast-tacking adhesive bonds almost immediately and has a long bonding range
- Portable container provides a spray pattern with low soak-in and no overspray
- Bonds polystyrene without damaging the material or degrading the surface
Ideal for Bonding Construction Materials
3M HoldFast 70 Cylinder Spray Adhesive creates quick permanent bonds on many substrates, including polystyrene, drainboard, FRP panels, insulation, foams and fabrics and is useful for waterproofing and moisture control. Its high solids content gives you high coverage by helping by minimizing its soaking into the substrate and maximize its holding power.
Typically used in construction, specialty vehicle, RV, manufactured housing, and HVAC, this adhesive is packaged in pre-pressurized, portable cylinder for an easy to use, maintenance-free delivery system. Additional spray accessories, sold separately, are required.
- Ideal for bonding a variety of substrates, including polystyrene
- One- and two-surface bonding
- Membrane bonding to concrete
- Insulation attachment
- HVAC applications
- House wrap protective barriers
- OSB plywood
Portable, Sprayable Adhesives
3M Cylinders are self-contained and pressurized. Available in a variety of sizes, they are portable and require minimal equipment investment and maintenance. Each cylinder is self-contained, pressurized, and ready for immediate use. Their optimized spray patterns cut waste and maximize adhesive coverage. 3M offers a complete line of innovative sprayable adhesives that are essential elements for a wide range of industrial applications, proven to be ideal for construction. With 3M aerosol adhesives, only a touch puts a job-matched formulation to work on paper, plastic, cardboard, foam, metal, and more. Most 3M aerosol adhesives also have a controlled spray pattern to help minimize overspray, clean-up, and unused adhesive.
Shipping & Returns
Sunshine Supply prides itself on providing only the best waterproofing products to the construction industry. Unfortunately, products we offer may not always meet our customers expectations. If this is the case, we are happy to accept your return and help you find a product that better fits your needs. (see return policy below)
If the reason for your return is a result of a mistake made by Sunshine Supply, we will provide a full product refund along with all tax, shipping, and handling fees applicable to your sale. Return shipping, if necessary, will be processed and scheduled by Sunshine Supply. Please, do not send back your products without consulting a customer service representative first to ensure a quick and easy refund.
Please inform Sunshine Supply immediately if any of your items are missing or damaged upon arrival. Make sure to notate all damages on the shipping receiver from our carriers or Sunshine Supply’s packing slip.
In the event we are unable to accept return of a product due to damage or leaking material. Sunshine Supply will provide a full refund, assuming it meets eligibility of our return policy, but expect the customer to dispose of the materials following all Southern California disposal guidelines.
Returns are fast and easy, but we do have a couple exceptions for products to be eligible for return. The exceptions are as follows:
- The original purchase date must be 30 days or less. Returns may be subject, but not limited to, a 20% restock fee if the return is made after 30 days. Returns older than 60 days will not be accepted.
- The product is in original, unopened manufactures packaging.
- The product is not expired or close to its expiration date.
- If applicable, product lot/batch number is clearly visible and matching the original sale lot/batch number.
- Not all returns are the same and it is difficult to outline every instance that meets return eligibility. If your return does not meet the requirements above please give us a call and we will attempt to remedy the situation in some other way. The satisfaction of our customers is Sunshine Supply’s top concern.
Here is some legal jargon from our Terms and Conditions:
RETURN OF PRODUCTS
Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. is under no obligation to accept return of products purchased by customer whether or not they are special order. Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. may, in its sole discretion, accept a return of products and provide a credit to the customer’s account if (I) the products were purchased from Sunshine Supply Co., Inc., (II) the product is not visibly defective or impaired or have expired expiration dates, (III) the product is returned within thirty (30) days of the date of sale, and (IV) the product is in the original manufacturer’s packaging with Lot/Batch number clearly legible and matching the original sale. If Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. accepts the return of product, a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price shall be deducted from all credited amounts from all stock, non-stock, or special order product. Additional limitations or costs may be imposed upon their return including those required by the manufacturer of the product.
For more information go to