3M Fire Barrier Water Tight Sealant 3000 WT per 10 Ounce Standard Cartridge - Gray
Mfr. Part #: 7000006386
Roll Over To Zoom
3M Fire Barrier Water Tight Sealant 3000 WT is a gun-grade, intumescent, silicone, elastomeric sealant that cures upon exposure to the atmosphere to form a monolithic flexible firestop seal. Properly installed, this sealant helps control the spread of fire, smoke and noxious...View More Details
About This Product
3M Fire Barrier Water Tight Sealant 3000 WT is a gun-grade, intumescent, silicone, elastomeric sealant that cures upon exposure to the atmosphere to form a monolithic flexible firestop seal. Properly installed, this sealant helps control the spread of fire, smoke and noxious gasses before, during and after exposure to fire and exhibits good adhesion to a full range of construction substrates.
- Firestop tested up to 4 hours in accordance with ASTM E 814 (UL 1479) and CAN/ULC S115
- Intumescent silicone expands when heated
- Silicone is water-tight to help prevent the intrusion of moisture
- High-solids formula produces limited shrinkage
- Continuous seal remains pliable and allows for typical pipe movement
- Re-enterable and repairable fire barrier sealant
- Offers excellent sealant and caulking properties
- Sealant helps minimize noise transfer
3M Fire Barrier Water Tight Sealant 3000 WT acts as an acoustic barrier by minimizing noise transfer (STC-Rating of 53 when tested in a STC 54-rated wall assembly). In addition, the high-solids formula produces limited shrinkage. This halogen-free sealant is sag-resistant and has an excellent caulk rate (applied with conventional caulking equipment). It dries to the touch in 30 — 60 minutes and can be painted. In addition, this sealant has been engineered to be re-enterable and repairable.
- Metallic pipes
- Non-metallic pipes (e.g. plastic)
- Conduit, power and communication cables
- Cable trays
- Insulated pipe
- HVAC duct penetrations
Tried and Tested Fire Protection
Ready-to-use, 3M Fire Barrier Water Tight Sealant 3000 WT is an intumescent, silicone elastomeric sealant. This gun-grade sealant cures upon exposure to the atmosphere to form a monolithic flexible firestop seal, when properly installed, this product provides up to 4-hour fire protection in tested and listed systems.
This sealant is water-tight to help prevent the intrusion of moisture. It is an ideal choice for CPVC piping. We formulated this sealant to help prevent the spread of fire, smoke and noxious gas and firestop joints and through penetrations through floor slabs, walls and other fire-rated building partitions and assemblies.
Shipping & Returns
Sunshine Supply prides itself on providing only the best waterproofing products to the construction industry. Unfortunately, products we offer may not always meet our customers expectations. If this is the case, we are happy to accept your return and help you find a product that better fits your needs. (see return policy below)
If the reason for your return is a result of a mistake made by Sunshine Supply, we will provide a full product refund along with all tax, shipping, and handling fees applicable to your sale. Return shipping, if necessary, will be processed and scheduled by Sunshine Supply. Please, do not send back your products without consulting a customer service representative first to ensure a quick and easy refund.
Please inform Sunshine Supply immediately if any of your items are missing or damaged upon arrival. Make sure to notate all damages on the shipping receiver from our carriers or Sunshine Supply’s packing slip.
In the event we are unable to accept return of a product due to damage or leaking material. Sunshine Supply will provide a full refund, assuming it meets eligibility of our return policy, but expect the customer to dispose of the materials following all Southern California disposal guidelines.
Returns are fast and easy, but we do have a couple exceptions for products to be eligible for return. The exceptions are as follows:
- The original purchase date must be 30 days or less. Returns may be subject, but not limited to, a 20% restock fee if the return is made after 30 days. Returns older than 60 days will not be accepted.
- The product is in original, unopened manufactures packaging.
- The product is not expired or close to its expiration date.
- If applicable, product lot/batch number is clearly visible and matching the original sale lot/batch number.
- Not all returns are the same and it is difficult to outline every instance that meets return eligibility. If your return does not meet the requirements above please give us a call and we will attempt to remedy the situation in some other way. The satisfaction of our customers is Sunshine Supply’s top concern.
Here is some legal jargon from our Terms and Conditions:
RETURN OF PRODUCTS
Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. is under no obligation to accept return of products purchased by customer whether or not they are special order. Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. may, in its sole discretion, accept a return of products and provide a credit to the customer’s account if (I) the products were purchased from Sunshine Supply Co., Inc., (II) the product is not visibly defective or impaired or have expired expiration dates, (III) the product is returned within thirty (30) days of the date of sale, and (IV) the product is in the original manufacturer’s packaging with Lot/Batch number clearly legible and matching the original sale. If Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. accepts the return of product, a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price shall be deducted from all credited amounts from all stock, non-stock, or special order product. Additional limitations or costs may be imposed upon their return including those required by the manufacturer of the product.
For more information go to