AC Tech 2170 Vapor Reduction per unit of 2.5 gallons
AC Tech 2170 Vapor Reduction - per unit of 2.5 gallons
AC Tech 2170 is a 2 component, 100% reactive solids, vapor reduction epoxy that has been tested to contain ZERO VOC emissions. It has almost no detectable odor, making it ideal for sensitive and soon-to-be-occupied areas.
A true one coat system that requires no sand broadcasting, AC Tech 2170 is compatible with most flooring systems and adhesives.
This easy-to-spread epoxy resin remains bonded to properly prepared concrete with sustained alkalinity levels as high as pH 14, and moisture levels as high as 100% RH (ASTM F2170) with no upper MVER limit (ASTM F1869).
15-Year Labor and Material Warranty. Technical Support before, during and after project completion.
Features and Benefits
- 12 Hour Cure Time
- Single Coat System; No Sand Broadcasting
- Tested to contain less than 0.00000 VOC Emissions
- No Perceptible Odor; Safe for sensitive areas
- 15 Year Material & Labor Warranty
- Technical Support from Recognized Industry Leaders
- Easy-To-Apply; Applicator Friendly; Consistent High Quality Results
- Withstands 100% RH (ASTM 2170)
- No Upper Moisture Limit (ASTM F 1869)
- Resists Alkalinity to pH of 14
- Very High Chemical Resistance
- Very High Mechanical Resistance
- Appropriate for Interior and Exterior Applications
Areas of Application
AC Tech 2170 is a concrete moisture remediation coating for all types of flooring systems in New Construction and Renovation Projects.
Use this more cost-effective formulation when the difference between a 4-hour cure and a 12-hour cure is of no consequence.
AC Tech 2170 has already been applied to millions of square feet in
- Hospitals, Medical Offices, Adult Care Facilities
- Schools, Colleges and Universities
- Hotels and Multi-Family Housing
- Commercial Spaces and Office Buildings
- Retail, Grocery, Restaurants and Big Box Stores
- Full Datasheet and Warranty - ACTech 2170™ - One Coat Epoxy Prim
- ACTech 2170 Test for VOC Emissions Compliance
- Full Datasheet and Warranty - ACTech 2170™SLP - for Self-Leveling Underlayments
- ASTM E96 Testing Certificate
Safety Data Sheets
- ACTech 2170 | SDS | Part A
- ACTech 2170 | SDS | Part B
- ACTech 2170 SLP | SDS | Fast Drying Primer for Self-Leveling Underlayments
- ACTECH 2170FC Selected Top 101 Product by BD+C
- ACTECH 2170FC Brochure
- NEW CEU Course on Concrete Alkalinity and Moisture Mitigation - ASTM F3010