Tremco Exoair 110 6" x 75' per Roll
Mfr. Part #: 584206A504
Roll Over To Zoom
ExoAir 110 is a composite 40-mil sheet designed for use as the membrane or as a component of an air barrier system. ExoAir 110 is 36 mils of self-adhering SBS rubberized asphalt laminated to 4 mils of white, cross-laminated, high-density polyethylene film and a siliconized r...View More Details
About This Product
ExoAir 110 is a composite 40-mil sheet designed for use as the membrane or as a component of an air barrier system. ExoAir 110 is 36 mils of self-adhering SBS rubberized asphalt laminated to 4 mils of white, cross-laminated, high-density polyethylene film and a siliconized release liner.
- ExoAir 110 has been tested and is compatible with all of the ExoAir product line
- Manufactured to a preset, uniform thickness that provides consistent and uniform coverage at proper thickness
- Rugged HDPE film protects SBS membrane against incidental damage during construction process
- White facer reduces heat absorption compared to facers that may be darker, resulting in lower thermal absorption during the construction cycle
- Variety of widths available for job specific needs
- ExoAir 110 is an impermeable, self-adhered sheet designed to be applied to exterior cavity walls to mitigate air infiltration/exfiltration, vapor transmission and water penetration
- Typically applied to exterior sheathing boards, concrete block, poured concrete, steel and wood based substrates
- Serves as a detailing or transition membrane into window and door openings
- Designed to be installed when both the air and surface temperature are 30 °F (-1 °C) and rising
Shipping & Returns
Sunshine Supply prides itself on providing only the best waterproofing products to the construction industry. Unfortunately, products we offer may not always meet our customers expectations. If this is the case, we are happy to accept your return and help you find a product that better fits your needs. (see return policy below)
If the reason for your return is a result of a mistake made by Sunshine Supply, we will provide a full product refund along with all tax, shipping, and handling fees applicable to your sale. Return shipping, if necessary, will be processed and scheduled by Sunshine Supply. Please, do not send back your products without consulting a customer service representative first to ensure a quick and easy refund.
Please inform Sunshine Supply immediately if any of your items are missing or damaged upon arrival. Make sure to notate all damages on the shipping receiver from our carriers or Sunshine Supply’s packing slip.
In the event we are unable to accept return of a product due to damage or leaking material. Sunshine Supply will provide a full refund, assuming it meets eligibility of our return policy, but expect the customer to dispose of the materials following all Southern California disposal guidelines.
Returns are fast and easy, but we do have a couple exceptions for products to be eligible for return. The exceptions are as follows:
- The original purchase date must be 30 days or less. Returns may be subject, but not limited to, a 20% restock fee if the return is made after 30 days. Returns older than 60 days will not be accepted.
- The product is in original, unopened manufactures packaging.
- The product is not expired or close to its expiration date.
- If applicable, product lot/batch number is clearly visible and matching the original sale lot/batch number.
- Not all returns are the same and it is difficult to outline every instance that meets return eligibility. If your return does not meet the requirements above please give us a call and we will attempt to remedy the situation in some other way. The satisfaction of our customers is Sunshine Supply’s top concern.
Here is some legal jargon from our Terms and Conditions:
RETURN OF PRODUCTS
Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. is under no obligation to accept return of products purchased by customer whether or not they are special order. Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. may, in its sole discretion, accept a return of products and provide a credit to the customer’s account if (I) the products were purchased from Sunshine Supply Co., Inc., (II) the product is not visibly defective or impaired or have expired expiration dates, (III) the product is returned within thirty (30) days of the date of sale, and (IV) the product is in the original manufacturer’s packaging with Lot/Batch number clearly legible and matching the original sale. If Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. accepts the return of product, a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price shall be deducted from all credited amounts from all stock, non-stock, or special order product. Additional limitations or costs may be imposed upon their return including those required by the manufacturer of the product.
For more information go to